Hello dear friends,
Let's see how to get create these awesome textured coasters without too many supplies.
Get hassle free texture on the surface with just 1 supply - thats the cotton thread by CraftGully.
Check out this super easy step by step Threaded Decoupage process!
Step 4: Apply generous amount of The Perfect DecoCraft Glue on the tissue. And leave it to dry completely.
Step 7: Your textured coaster is ready to use.. this can also be used as fridge magnet with addition of magnet at back..!!
Materials used in this project:
- MDF Coasters - Round
- Creative Genie White Gesso
- Creative Genie Chalk paint
- Creative Genie DecoCraft glue
- Decoupage Tissues from CraftGully
- Creative Genie The Perfect Varnish+
- Cotton thread by CraftGully