10 Years Of Delighting Crafters Across The World
Set up in 2012, with providing quilling related crafting supplies to crafters across India, CraftGully.com® has today grown to cover 8,000+ quality crafting supplies across decoupage, scrapbooking, mixed media, card making, etc. as well as the evergreen crafts such as jewellery making, flower making, macrame, etc.
We now have a range specialising in painting and related supplies under the brand name Creative Genie®, as well as a range specialising in scrapbooking and paper craft related supplies under the brand name Scrappy Tales®.
We have also worked with one of India’s largest conglomerates to compile and produce a series of kits geared towards building fine motor skills, developing spatial ability, encouraging scientific enquiry, and enhancing environmental awareness in pre-primary children.
And recently, we launched a series of kits for kids (which are equally attractive for adults), based around a philosophy we like to call CREAM (Creative, Riveting, Entertaining, Artistic, Magical). These currently include the Sparkling Mosaic Kits, The Alphabet Doodle Kits, with many more coming out soon.
Some little known (and some maybe not so little known) facts about us:
* Believe it or not, we actually have our complete logistics and warehousing based out of Goa. Yeah!, you won’t hear any complaints from our team when it comes to work locations.
* We stock every single product that we sell ... and all at a single location. Thanks to this, you receive your complete order in one single neatly packed package delivered to your doorstep.
* This also ensures that we are able to ship out your order super fast, and that you are assured of receiving every single product that you have ordered.
* Our quality team has a borderline fanatical obsession with quality which ensures that we sometimes reject complete lots of products that we get produced only to ensure that you receive exactly what you order, and without any defects.
* Over the years we have perfected the art of packaging over a hundred products in one carton which travels thousands of kilometres to be received by the customer in pristine condition without any damage whatsoever.
* We have been covered by some of the most prominent publications in India, including Women’s Entrepreneur Magazine, Times of India (National Edition), Financial Express, Times of India (Goa Edition), YourStory, Indian Online Seller, etc.
* In the last 10 years, we have delivered over a million products to more than 30 countries across the world.
Some Of The People Behind CraftGully.com
Each of the core team members brings considerable expertise in their respective fields, which compliment each other to provide a wholesome experience for the customer.
Kunjal, an avid crafter with a background in graphic design brings a deep understanding of a crafters needs, resulting in a range of irresistible products while Nihir, with an expertise marrying Finance and Information Technology from one of the foremost US colleges, ensures a cutting edge experience for the users. Dhirender focuses on strategy and operations with an expertise garnered from some of the most prominent companies in the world.
Read on for a bit more about each of them.
Dhirender Nirwani (Co-founder) has extensive experience in digital media, having been part of an internationally acclaimed eGovernance initiative in Canada, and worked at some of the top Indian online portals including the Shaadi.com Group and Sharekhan.com. His last role was with IBM India as Country Leader – Developer Relations where he was responsible for evangelizing IBM’s software portfolio within the developer community in India.
Kunjal Nirwani (Co-founder) is a graphic designer and an avid lover and practitioner of all things crafts. With a versatile experience spanning craft projects both personal and professional, Kunjal instinctively knows what other crafters would need and love.
Nihir Sheth is an experienced technical leader and an entrepreneur who enjoys staying close to the hands-on development. He has built and designed websites since the time he started with high school. He is a Computer Science & Finance graduate from University of Arizona and has 10+ years of experience in Financial services, web-design and e-commerce management. His technical buttons are pushed by good architecture, performance and slick processes – things behind the scenes that will make CraftGully a great portal for Crafters. Nihir is a serial entrepreneur on weekdays and a sports photographer & movie buff on weekends.
For us, not only is crafting a fantastic avenue to express your creativity, or to build skills, but serves as a great stress buster, both for children as well as adults.
And with this in mind, team is constantly working on products, and complimenting platforms catering to the needs of crafters.
Like what we are doing? Or there is something that will help us get better? We would love to hear. from you. Send us an email here, or send us a WhatsApp message.
*CraftGully.com®, Happy Crafting®, Creative Genie® and Scrappy Tales® are registered trademarks of Chingari Ventures LLP