With a beautiful decoupaged pretty girl on one side and a mirror with dimensional background on the other side, this awesome vintage mirror is a project you will want to make for yourself.
We decoupaged one whole side with the paper.
Dimensional stencilling with Smooth Texture Paste was done on a corner followed by a blending of Creative Genie Black Chalk Paint and Creative Genie Mocha Chalk Paint shades and then a dry brushing of Creative Genie Metallic Copper Acrylic Paint on the design
The same dimensional stencilling and colouring was done on the other size of the mirror but covering more than half of the entire side.
A coat of varnish and you are ready to say ‘Mirror Mirror’
Products used in this project:
- Chopping Board
- Great Masters Series #2 Decoupage paper
- Creative Genie Smooth Texture Paste
- Creative Genie Black Chalk Paint
- Creative Genie Mocha Chalk Paint
- Acrylic Flatback Flower #7
- Stencil - Tile Pattern #1
- Glue Gun
- Album Corners
Hope you enjoyed this project!